Just Imagine! Children’s Yoga Teacher Training
Programs for adults and children that offer the ability to
create a life full of joy, energy, and strength.
Yoga, creative movement and improvisation are combined with the arts
(Theater, Dance, Music, and Visual Arts). Individuals have
the opportunity to learn and to grow naturally in their own
design while in relationship with others.
- Workshops in Yoga, creative movement and improvisation for all ages.
- Workshops integrating yoga, creative movement and improvisation with
the arts (theater, dance, music, and visual arts).
- Individual and group work for specific individual needs - by request.
- All posted workshops are inclusive – everyone is welcome including challenges.
- Parent and child family workshops.
- Prenatal Yoga - Yoga for expectant mothers that is gentle and soothing
during a wonderful time in life.
- Flow Yoga - breath and movements are combined into a moderately paced
"flow" that opens the body into flexibility as well as
increasing tone and strength over time.
- Creative Movement Education and Improvisation - The process of
spontan- eously creating movement, freeing the body from habitual
movement patterns, and allowing for a deeper connection with
others and the world we live in.
- This program is for adults wanting to learn about teaching and
working with children through yoga and movement. The program is
multi-level so everyone is able to participate.
- Workshop level
- seven 4-hour sessions.
- Full Training level and completion certification
- 55 hours.
- Yoga Alliance Children’s
yoga certification level
- 95 hours.
[Click on Program Title above for more detail.]