TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAMS
- This program is for adults wanting to learn about teaching and working with
children through yoga and movement. The program is multi-level so everyone is
able to participate.
- Learn children’s yoga techniques, methods, and applications.
- Yoga Alliance Children’s yoga certification level.
- Full Training level and completion certification.
- Workshop level.
All levels of training include:
- Physical and energetic anatomy
- Children’s yoga: techniques, methods, and application
- Creative movement education and improvisation
- Specific therapeutic needs by request – including:
attention, processing and organization, trauma, aspergers,
twice exceptional/gifted, perceptual motor integration,
learning and language
- Philosophy and personal practice moving towards teaching from the heart.
- Child development: physical, sensory, emotional and cognitive.
- Therapeutic yoga and movement: Integrated movement therapy.
- Co-creative connecting to community, the arts, and learning.
- The child is perfect and whole as he/she is.
- The child and those they are in relationship with are
unlimited in their potential to learn and grow together.
- Everything is connected: body, mind and spirit.
- We meet the child where he/she is and offer pathways
for growth, within safe boundaries, into a sense of
competence and personal value.
- Our intention is to empower each child towards his/her
full expression and sense of true self.
- We are in relationship that is being discovered,
created and is ever evolving through the connection
of the heart.
- We are participating in a greater community with awareness and love.
- The program can be accessed at the workshop level.
- The program can be accessed at the training level
for those without 200 level certification.
- The program can be accessed at the Children’s
Specialty Certification level with Yoga Alliance
for those with 200 level certification.
- Certification will include 4 hours a month beyond
class in contact time as well as practicum and SEVA.