[Click on Class Title above for more detail.]
- Yoga for expectant mothers that is gentle and soothing during a
wonderful time in life. Techniques that are focused on include:
breath, poses and flows that adjust to your body’s needs, and exercises.
- Yoga Flow is a level one to intermediate class. Beginners are welcome
but will be challenged to listen to what is right for their body and
- Hatha yoga poses; breath and movements are combined into a moderately
paced “flow” that opens the body into flexibility as well as increasing
tone and strength over time. The sequences of movements will also act
to release tension, refresh and restore the body, while refocusing and
relaxing the mind.
Creative Movement Education and Improvisation
- The process of spontaneously creating movement, freeing the body from
habitual movement patterns, and allowing for a deeper connection with others
and the world we live in.
Shirley invites connection and co-creative endeavors:
- Shirley welcomes working together with other talented teachers and community
- Please feel free to contact Shirley if you are interested in working together
through the arts or if you are a part of an organization supporting children’s
well being and would like to create cooperative programming.
Shirley welcomes requests for specialized workshops and classes